Wednesday 16 March 2011

I have seen the light!

I was looking into Sharia Law the other day and on discovering that they don't follow some dusty old book religiously but rather employ rational argument and consensus I thought I might convert to Islam.  But then I came across this remarkable video of a beautiful Christian virgin (well I assume she is saving herself for the Lord) celebrating the power of prayer.



Now I see the light.  God is good.  Jesus is the only one.  Where's that Christian church so I can convert quickly.  I just want to fall in love with this benign and peace loving all powerful God.  I'm overwhelmed by the obvious simplicity of it all.  God is good and if you want him to blast away thousands of people he'll do it for you.  Wow!  I want to be on his side (He is male isn't he?)

1 comment:

  1. I have no intention of blasting anyone - well my neighbour is pissing me off lately but...

    oh! God! Sorry...you said 'God'

    You know my dad then?...;-)

    ReplyDelete