Saturday 14 May 2011

Where to put your iPad

Given that the Apple brand has recently topped the brand value charts at about $153 billion it is nice to reflect on places you can keep your $153 billion worth of brand.  I was writing a page about Jesse Ventura (which might appear on Toxic Drums web site soon) when I was nonchalantly browsing my alternate personalities on facebook and I came across this video.  It is sweet, delicious, and pure nectar from heaven.  Thank you Allah for making such treasures for us here on Earth.  P.S. Allah, could you let people know that you don't really exist.  I think you and God could have a little get together and perhaps take your iPad from your favourite place and do us all a favour.  It's about time.  Enjoy!

This little blog is dedicated to Aimee Bowen of TALK TØ ANIMALS because I think she'll like it.


1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with the song, the view in the song....and, not surprisingly being an old perv..the singer..;-)

    ReplyDelete