Monday 19 December 2011

Jim Kong Dead is ill

Or was that Kim Jong Il is dead?  Anyway some North Korean monkey apparently died and all the people in the country are crying.  Thousands of them are all lined up crying and wailing because their dear leader is dead.  It is a pitiful sight.  It is the human race at its most insane.  Well not quite - but pretty insane.  It is a tragic example of the effects of a benign dictator.  They all think they need him because he made them entirely dependent upon him.  The only way to do that is to have a lot of people suffer and the rest benefit so that they dare not dissent.  What a horrid bunch these humans can be.  There is not a lot to say really.  Any sane human can see the pure lunacy of it.  I think Harry Potter should be made compulsory viewing in North Korea.


So in memory of all the people that have died at his miserable hands I have made this beautiful picture of Kum Jill Jong or whatever his memorable name is.

Anyway I am tired and have to go to bed whilst millions of people in North Korea die in pain.  Yawn... night night.

1 comment:

  1. All those crying people were in one brainwashed city. I'm sure there are many in that country that could give a shit less.

    I myself could give a shit less, but I am concerned that my fucking government is wanting to go in to help them. You know, my broke government.

    ReplyDelete