Thursday 4 July 2013

Just getting pissed on!


I was roaming around the weboshpere in my browsotron when I encountered an article on THE SKWAWKBOX BLOG entitled FREUD: FOODBANK DUNCE – OR DEVIL? about some fatuous comments made by oh-so-la-di-da-di Lord Highfalutin Might-be Baron David Anthony Freud (yes - great grandson of the late and great Sigmund)

I had to make a comment:

It strikes me that there are people like David Anthony Freud, or Baron Freud as he prefers to be known and Ian Duncan Smith and Baroness Neville-Jones (but I had better stop as the list is quite large) who are entirely irrational and illogical.  They play at pretending to think and in that regard they are relatively good at the game.  But a close inspection of their utterances soon reveals contradiction and nonsense.  BUT - These people are in positions of power over other people.  They destroy lives like vampires.  They are, arguably, the very definition of evil.  So what can one do about them?  I would make some suggestion like "Shoot them in the head" but big brother might come and get me for being a terrorist and then they could lock me up without a trial so I won't.  But instead I will refer you to two little things which a guy called Jesus allegedly said some 2000 years ago [Mathew 23:27 (1611 King James Bible)] "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness." and [Matthew 18:6 (1611 King James Bible)] "But who so shall offend one of these little ones which beleeve in me, it were better for him that a milstone were hanged about his necke, and that hee were drowned in the depth of the Sea."  Yeah I could buy that :)

Then, quite liking this guy's blog I decided to read the A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND THE AIM OF THIS BLOG page.  Apart from the fact that S W Walker is a Christian he seems quite reasonable.  And I was reading some more comments on his blog when I came across a reference to a video entitled "MMT Movie: Economics for Dummiez".  It was enlightening AND funny so I had to include it here.  My favourite quote from the video is:

"Trickledown economics is another way of telling you it is raining outside when really you are just getting pissed on."

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment